Pages

The True Journey

The True Journey: what does it truly mean to walk with Jesus, all the way, with no compromise?

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Matthew 7:13-14

"Do you continue to go with Jesus? The way lies through Gethsemane, through the city gate, outside the camp; the way lies alone, and the way lies until there is no trace of a footstep, only the voice, "Follow Me". ~ Oswald Chambers


My name is Melissa Morris, and my prayer is that through these writings, you will learn about Jesus. And follow Him on the True Journey.


Monday, March 8, 2010

The End...or the Beginning?


Well, this is my last week on my current job...the future is still in God's hands...and I trust Him!
So, with the probability of at least a couple of months off, I am finally going to record the CD that I have been praying about for so long!
It will be an acoustic style CD, with just me and the guitar and my original songs that the Lord has given me. For those of you that have heard me before, here are just a few of the titles that will be included:
- This Man Was God's Son
- Still Love You
- Back to You
- There's A Place
- Will God Have Email in Heaven?
- Untitled (The Holier Than Thou Song)
- My Prayer
- How Long Will It Be?
and more!
So, keep your eyes and ears open for updates about the CD, and if you are interested in one, please email me at melissa@melissamorrisministries.com and I will keep your information until the project is ready for release.
Thanks to all of those who are helping me out...please keep this project in prayer, as it needs to belong to the Lord and not to me.
It's what's on my mind today!

No comments: