Pages

The True Journey

The True Journey: what does it truly mean to walk with Jesus, all the way, with no compromise?

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Matthew 7:13-14

"Do you continue to go with Jesus? The way lies through Gethsemane, through the city gate, outside the camp; the way lies alone, and the way lies until there is no trace of a footstep, only the voice, "Follow Me". ~ Oswald Chambers


My name is Melissa Morris, and my prayer is that through these writings, you will learn about Jesus. And follow Him on the True Journey.


Monday, July 7, 2008

Hi!! Welcome to my blog wow that sounds weird sounds like "what all the kids are doing now".

I had been trying to update through email and through my website, but that got kind of cumbersome so I thought I'd try this route and now I can send out emails about new posts

I'm excited about Jesus I'm excited about His amazing love and I want to share that with everyone so welcome to my thoughts those who know me know that my brain is a scary place to be

Please check out the ministry website at http://www.melissamorrisministries.com/ and let me know what you think my calendar is on there and I am available to come to your church or organization to share my songs and testimony

Bye for now and remember, Be God's
Melissa

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Awesome, may God use you and the blog to carry out His will on Earth.

Do you have any gigs in the planning? Sometimes your friends and supporters would attend if they are not too far away.

It has been a busy summer, what kind of equipment are you looking for to record your own CDs? If you let the world know, you might get the donations you need!

Remember to read the Word and pray, daily. (I need to remember this, too.) For, it is more important than food to sustain us here. When we look to the Lord, He will guide, and He both has a sense of humor and likes to surprise!

Go with God, in Jesus name. Mark 13: 10,11