Pages

The True Journey

The True Journey: what does it truly mean to walk with Jesus, all the way, with no compromise?

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Matthew 7:13-14

"Do you continue to go with Jesus? The way lies through Gethsemane, through the city gate, outside the camp; the way lies alone, and the way lies until there is no trace of a footstep, only the voice, "Follow Me". ~ Oswald Chambers


My name is Melissa Morris, and my prayer is that through these writings, you will learn about Jesus. And follow Him on the True Journey.


Friday, July 11, 2008

The Weekend

Thanks to Kirsten for signing up and leaving a message!
You mentioned the CD project - those of you who know me know that this has been a desire of my heart, not to have a CD for my own glory, but to have an avenue of offering the songs that God has given me to others...so that these songs may touch their hearts as God has moved my heart to write them. As of right now, I have almost completed my "studio" at home...and instead of going through a commercial process, I have been praying about doing an independent project and am looking at purchasing the needed equipment. So, this is committed to prayer and I know God will lead in the right direction.
As I head towards the weekend, I am looking forward to my spiritual retreat - a weekend alone with God for prayer, study, and meditation. I have longed to do this, and through God's planning, He has given me the opportunity to spend some time alone with Him.
When I return, I hope to make a longer post and explain more about the ministry and where things might be headed. Until then...
Be God's,
Melissa

No comments: